New Employee Orientation
Welcome to BID Milton! We are happy to have you join us. As part of your Orientation process we ask that you please follow the steps outlined below. In addition, if you will be working at least 20 hours a week you will be eligible for benefits as of your first day of work. You must, however, sign up for benefits within your first 30 days of employment. Please review the 2024 Benefits Guide and 2024 Contribution Rates. You will also receive an email from the BILH Benefits team with detailed enrollment information.
If you have questions, please contact the BILH Benefits Help Line at 1-888-402-1884; you may also call or stop by the Human Resources Department at the hospital (x1106).
1. Please review this PowerPoint Presentation
2. Review the learning materials listed below:
- BID Milton Code of Conduct
- How To Elect Benefits in Workday
- How To Access HealthStream
- Ergonomics Tips
- GREAT Flyer
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- WE CARE Flyer
- Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Human Resources Policies
3. Print the Learning Assessment and complete the assessment. You will need to bring the completed assessment and the following completed documents to Human Resources:
4. You will also be assigned several modules to complete on BID Milton’s learning management system, HealthStream. Once you are set up on BID Milton email you will receive a notice that the assignments have been made. Completion of these additional modules is required to be considered complete with New Employee Orientation.
Thank you! If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 617-313-1106.